16 August, 2010

New Curtain Material!

I finally decided on a material for the curtains.  This is only the third set of curtains I have made for this thing.  I am getting sick of re-doing these.  Anyway, I have decided on a material and last night I made a couple of curtains and installed them  So far I like it.  The best part is that the first curtain I made was the one that goes behind the wardrobe in the rear passenger side window.  Sounds easy enough, until you realize that most of the interior, from the slider rearward, needed to be removed or loosened to accomplish this.  Well, it's in and it only took a couple of hours.  The rest of the curtains should only take a couple of hours to finish.  I will take some pictures tonight and get them up tomorrow. 

There is a show coming up on the 29th of Aug I would like to attend with my brother in law (the one with the Mexican beetle).  The show is called the Fall bug run.  It is hel at one of our local drag racing strips.  There are several folks in this club that have beetles that are all fixed up for drag racing and this is a great time to see how fast your car is I guess.  I suppose I could race the bus, but they would be checking my 1/4 mile time with a calendar instead of a stop watch!  Anyway, this show is primarily for air cooled V-Dub's  It should be a great excuse for it's first show.  Anyway, here is a link to the event poster: 4th Annual Fall Bug Run .  I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment