03 July, 2013

On the trailer and on the road!

I met up with the transport truck Monday and delivered the bus for shipment.
After a thorough inspection, up on the truck it went.  The old girl climbed the hill without even breaking a sweat.  I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I have.
Hmmm.  What will be next?


The truck driver was very thankful for that old school drip rail on the bus,  it gave him an extra grip to walk past the bus on the way down.

The purple color trailer and the teal color bus are clashing a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scotty,

    I came across your blog about your VW project(s) and love the work you did on this site. I'm working with VW Heritage, a company that provides VW parts, spares, and accessories for such projects and wondered if you would be interested in writing a review of one of their products on your site-or perhaps we could team up and do a giveaway or competition for your readers, as you already sold your beautiful Bus in 2013? If you let us know what you need, I'll find out if they can supply it. You can check out the site at https://www.vwheritage.com/ if you'd like to have a look first!

    Looking forward to hearing from you-just message me back on here, or email me at ashley@weareallconnected.co.uk.

    Take care,

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete