02 September, 2010

New Exhaust II

I finished up the new exhaust last night.  I am very happy with the look, and the sound.  I took it for a ride and it just seems to have a nice rumble now.  Almost cant tell a difference at highway speeds, but rollin' around town sounds much more authoritative, if a bus can be authoritative I guess :)  I considered this pipe when I completed the rebuild and didn't do it, big mistake.  In fact, I considered this pipe, no, lusted over this pipe back in the late 70's when I owned my old Beetle and just never could save up the cash. Again, another big mistake.  I love the sound.  Now I really want to drive the bus, but the weatherman says it's going to be a couple of days.
This is the Before Shot:  In essence, a small piece of water pipe.



Here are a couple of After Shots:



No comments:

Post a Comment